Any one know what's going on? Lots of Police and now helicopter.
Emma Daniels ● 5901d7 Comments
I noticed there was one flying around for two night's running, have no idea who or what they were after.
J Smith ● 5901d
One just now was I think air ambulance. It's gone now. Three police cars were in Sunnyside Rd and two PCs at end blocking entry to street.
Gillian Healey ● 5901d
Dear allTo get any specific info about local crime/police activity from the police press dept I need to supply date/time and exact location of any incident otherwise I get this reply:''The search under the criteria supplied has brought no returns'' ThanksAnnemarieeditor
Editor ● 5899d
2/8/2010 sunnyside road around 12.15
Emma Daniels ● 5899d
thanks ....will try them again
Just had this response:'We have no reports linked directly with Sunnyside Road.Please provide any possible alternative address which may be matching this enquiry.'Any ideas?
There was a helicopter above Mattock Lane last week between the times of 9pm to 10.30pm maybe even later. I can't remember the exact days or times but it was late at night.
J Smith ● 5899d