A request! Does anyone know of a local shop that sells Dylon Machine Wash Dye? I have tried Wilkinsons but they don't stock it and am at a loss now where to look.Cheers
Diane Gill ● 5901d16 Comments
I think they still have a section at the back of Daniels store selling knitting materials and so on: http://www.danielstores.co.uk/ealing-storeMight be a possibility.
M. Duley ● 5901d
How about the poundshops?There is the shop next door to Cudi - they sell curtaining etc, they might have some dye in there.
J Smith ● 5901d
Cheers just going to the shops in a mo so will look.
Diane Gill ● 5901d
Robert Dyas in Chiswick, not sure whether there is one in Ealing
Jan White ● 5899d
By HMV
Peter Chadburn ● 5899d
If you can make it as far as Acton, Pearls drycleaners in Churchfield Rd have loads of the stuff.
Gillian Healey ● 5899d
I was just going to suggest Pearls - they have a huge range of dylon plus all sorts of other things to do with fabrics and a fair haberdashery section too. Lots of old-fashioned products too.
Sara Nathan ● 5899d
Have you tried Tesco? I would've thought Wilkinsons too, it's a shame that Woolworths have closed, they definitely did it, maybe try their website.
sioux fisher ● 5898d
I have bought it from Dyas, but in Finchley.
Graham Weeks ● 5898d
They sell it in Robert Dyas in Ealing Broadway.
Mandy Hewett ● 5896d
How did you get on with the quest, Diane?Was it mission success?Before she lets us all know, what colour do you think she went for?
G Lord ● 5896d
Blue
J Smith ● 5896d
Thanks for all your interest! I ordered it online from Wilkinsons to be delivered free to the store, although I suspect if I had gone in there again I would have found it as my sister lives in Shrewsbury and she found the dye in the home section.Antique gray actually!
Diane Gill ● 5896d
I can sleep soundly now!
As long as you want either black or navy - Sainsburys do it.
Trizia Fiorellino ● 5895d
I think you'll find that Diane has already got the dye she wants.
J Smith ● 5895d