Where can one buy muck locally?
Graham Weeks ● 5894d14 Comments
Ealing Riding Stables, bring your own tools and sack.
G Lord ● 5894d
isnt there some riding place next to the common?I have no idea whats its called tho
Mark Yates ● 5894d
Yes its called Ealing Riding SCHOOL, my mistake.Anywhere with Horses will have muck to get rid of though...
Is it for sale or summat fer nowt?
Graham Weeks ● 5894d
it's for free! they are only to glad to be rid of it. the supply can be random, i've turned up a few times with the trailer only discover some one with a truck has just lugged it all away. but given what horses do, it's not long before some more builds up.
David Eales ● 5894d
Can one turn up any time without notice to collect?
Graham Weeks ● 5883d
It would appear so. I used to take the neices horse riding and there were always people just turning up.
Peter Chadburn ● 5883d
As long as you pop into the office and ask first of all, jsut so they know that you are there. You can even take your car alongside the piles and just shovel it in!!!!!!
J Smith ● 5883d
Thank you.But SWMBO demands I use sacks :-)
Oh I didn't mean just shovel it into boot of car - I used my green waste recycling sack - very useful and handy.
A've fund t 'oss muck ain't pongy and ye can shovel it. Not like cow an pig muck when they ad straw beddin. Osses 'ave wood chippins fer beddin. 30 on em at stables mean muck a plenty; an best of all, its summat fer nowt.
Graham Weeks ● 5872d
You can get it free from Ealing Riding School, 19 Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing W5 3XD. It's just down from Ealing Common, and two doors away from Falcon School for Girls - if that helps!
Catherine Langridge ● 5870d
Hi Catherine, the riding stables was mentioned earlier in this thread - the manure is free to take away as well, they can't get rid of the stuff quick enough!!!!
J Smith ● 5870d
I have been informed it is classed as hazardous waste so giving it away is the preferred option for stables. Otherwise it costs them.
Graham Weeks ● 5869d