..........anyone else watch it. Featured Parkers bakery and the Forresters pub in Northfields
Penny Crocker ● 5841d4 Comments
It was filmed one day last November. They were all very professional and well organised but there were so many people involved. We could hardly get them into the bakery. It was a bit disruptive for customers but we made up for it with extra lunch and tea-break sales. I even got a quick appearance myself - blink and you miss it.
Brian Davis ● 5840d
I thought I recognised the bakery with that distinctive black fascia. 'Isn't that in Northfield Ave?' I thought to myself!
Susan Kelly ● 5840d
Me too.Years ago The Bill filmed at the back of the shop where I then worked. A whole day for a very few minutes' action. Did have a good chat to some of the cast. I decided a TV acting life was a real bore.
Graham Weeks ● 5840d
Previous week Hanwell library was the star.
Peter Chadburn ● 5840d