I have heard there is a pop up art shop somewhere in Ealing. Does anyone know where it is?
Cassie Blake ● 5779d5 Comments
Whats a pop up shop?
Mark Yates ● 5777d
Not sure, but I think it's a way of retailers avoiding paying high street rates, bit like a farmers market?
Tony Luckhurst ● 5776d
A pop up restaurant is one that appears for a little while and goes again - for instance, Angela malik in Acton becomes a pop up restaurant only on the last Friday of the month.I expect a shop is on the same principle
Sara Nathan ● 5775d
Most pop-up shops are temporary occupation of empty shops used by people who make things but do not have a regular retail base of their own. Often it's people who make fashion things like jewellery or hats that are supplied to posh boutiques or sold online. Personally I think they are a great idea - they brighten up shops that can look very drab and ugly if left empty for a long time and put a bit of originality and diversity into shoppping. God knows Ealing Broadway needs that!!! I wish we had more of them... Anyway - anybody seen one selling art?
Cassie Blake ● 5773d
so its like those horrid Auction shops..come on now ladies and gentleman.. get this brand new Playstation3 for only £5or this ipad for £10yer right!!
Mark Yates ● 5773d