Re lifts in broadway centre
When are there going to sort out the problems with the lifts there are always out of order and not just for a few hours or a day there can be not working for days and when you speak to anyone there don't no what good is that I am disabled and in a wheelchair so I can not get up and down the floors any other way one of the lifts buy the library has been out of order for nearly a week and this morning when my wife and I went to get our order from M&S both lifts where out of order so I am going to right a letter to the centre manager and find out how much longer this is going on and also the ticket machine also on the first floor by the disabled bays is out of order more times then it is working and after all that I would like to wish everyone a very happy christmas
Harold John Ward ● 5757d0 Comments