Re the story on the front page, I just wondered how an overcoat could cost £3,000.
David Archer ● 5738d6 Comments
At that price, I'm sure the insurance company will expect to see a receipt.
Charles Campbell ● 5737d
Must have been bought at the TK Max high end section
D Downey ● 5737d
I would guess ut was made in China for £1 and then had a Harrods label sewn on it in London making it "Made in England" and worthy of bearing a £3,000 price tag. The same product probably sells in a Prix Unique in France for £25.
Maggie Tomlinson ● 5737d
Did anyone else laugh whislt reading this story?I know I shouldnt of, but was kinda funny tho!
Mark Yates ● 5737d
I felt sorry for her 12 year old son - imagine leaving there at 11.30pm and then he had to get up for school next day. Imagine what he told the teacher when she caught him yawning! The weirdest bit is she hasn't collected the bloomin' coat now it has been 'freed'!
Diane Gill ● 5736d
Insurance claim for a bit of junk??
George Knox ● 5736d