Forum Topics

Wake up call for Mr Weeks (PC-LL ) for info ony

In response to my thread “House to let” I have reproduced some of the replies to this matter which many on here, including you want to suppress So you see young man many people are none too happy with the way their money is being doled out to everyone, except as one person said at the expense of those on the housing list........But I forgot, you are housed aren't you? I said;“I have a nice 7 bedroom house, 2 reception rooms 2 kitchens and a lovely 100 ft garden. Property located in the leafy suburbs of Acton. Rent £12,458 per calendar month. No time wasters need apply!!”RepliesWords fail me!  LBC and Talksport radio have had people phoning in for the past two days criticising Ealing Council for wasting OUR money like this.  People who have been on the housing list for years continue to suffer.  Wake up Ealing Council, you are putting the backs up of all those that voted for you. I agree - the problem is that no-one wants to address this issue for the fear of being branded as intolerant and unsympathetic to those in need. It makes a mockery of a well intended scheme to have idiots like those that currently manage these welfare schemes make such a monumental mistake (more harsh words could be appropriate).I wish I could afford to live in a 7 bed house but as a working, tax paying middle class person of moderate means there is no way I can do. Makes you wonder what's the point ! My thoughts are the same as Mark Dudley, I am glad my future is behind me-I have watched this country crumble into the mess it is today-this government has let this country be turned into a scroungers paradise and at the same time kicked the genuine pensioners in the teeth with their stupid rules and regulations,-I pity the young British citizens in facing the future

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6393d0 Comments ● 6393d

Policeman sacked for bing a BNP member

I am puzzled about the action of the Merseyside police,when they apparently can ban someond from belonging to the BNP. This rganosation, and npmatter how odious yiou consider them to be, they are not a proscribed organisation, and are allowed to stand in democratic elections.As I understand the law,any person or organisation preaching racial, religious, hatred, can face prosecution, leading to imprisonment, and either they have not been prosecuted in a court of law, or the government have not got the balls to act  against them.Why can't the New Labour Party under Tony Blair be a banned organisation, along with the BNP, after all he (Tony Blair) took this country to an illegal war in Iraq by lying about WMD's, where many of our sevice people were killed, along with thousands more men women and children who were also killed by us.If you propose to answer or criticise this post, forget the racist inuendo I have heard it all before, and NO I do Not support or belong to the BNP. I just think that a police officer who had a hitherto unblemished record, can be sacked for belonging to a legal organisation. Who knows what will be the next party to be banned. IMO this sacking is a dangerous path to be going down, and how will any tribunal uphold the decision, if as I have said, he belonged to a legal party who stand in democratic elections. I think that if he had demonstrated by his actions, that he has treated ethnic minorites more robustly or inappropriately than others, surely this would have been picked up by his senior officers, or his collegues even, they also have reams of paperwork to fill in to justify any action he takes. Along with this, there is always a complaints procedure. One man has just been awarded £60,000 for alleged racial abuse and injuries sustained while in custody.

Andrew Michael John Atkinson ● 6400d18 Comments ● 6395d