Forum Topics

August smile?

'Comedian Dan Antopolski has won a prize for the funniest joke of this year's Edinburgh Fringe.The Top 10 jokes were judged to be: • 1) Dan Antopolski - "Hedgehogs - why can't they just share the hedge?" • 2) Paddy Lennox - "I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting'." • 3) Sarah Millican - "I had my boobs measured and bought a new bra. Now I call them Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes because they're up where they belong." • 4) Zoe Lyons - "I went on a girls' night out recently. The invitation said 'dress to kill'. I went as Rose West." • 5) Jack Whitehall - "I'm sure wherever my dad is; he's looking down on us. He's not dead, just very condescending." • 6) Adam Hills - "Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You know you're going to get it, but it's going to be rough." • 7) Marcus Brigstocke - "To the people who've got iPhones: you just bought one, you didn't invent it!" • 8) Rhod Gilbert - "A spa hotel? It's like a normal hotel, only in reception there's a picture of a pebble." • 9) Dan Antopolski - "I've been reading the news about there being a civil war in Madagascar. Well, I've seen it six times and there isn't." • 10) Simon Brodkin (as Lee Nelson) - "I started so many fights at my school - I had that attention-deficit disorder. So I didn't finish a lot of them." 'I only found 4,5 and 9 at all funny and none very good :-(

Graham Weeks ● 6245d15 Comments ● 6240d